CHIROPRACTIC & SPORTS MEDICINE
Who we are
Ollin Sports Medicine treats all stages and types of athletes, from professional to weekend warrior, and specializes in working with active individuals who like to keep moving. Our goal is not only to help rehab a patient’s injury but to assess the patient’s whole body movement to prevent future injuries. Ollin works with various doctors around the country, implementing the most advanced protocols for pre and post-operative rehabilitation services around. We combine the art of various manual techniques including:
- Dry needling
- Myofascial Release
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Manipulation (IASTM) , a type of body work that involves using tools as an extension of the practitioners hands, which can be extremely effective at locating and treating dysfunction in the soft tissues of the body.
Ollin focuses on utilizing solid science based biomechanics and the latest research to get patients back on their feet better than ever
- We have over 5,000 sq. ft of rehab space plus various sports surfaces for almost every sport to provide any athlete the full spectrum of returning to play specializing in getting athletes of all ages and shapes back on their feet and in the game.
- Movement analysis and Functional Movement Screening
- Pre- and Post-operative rehabilitation services
- Therapeutic/Corrective exercise services
- Pain Relief Modalities
- Allergen/Nutritional deficiency testing